How do you change seats on Breeze Airways?
You can change your seat with Breeze in the following ways:
Call customer service : Call Breeze customer service +1 (802)-341-3448 to change your seat. You can take the following steps to call a Breeze agent to change your seat on the flight:
- When you press nine, you can talk to the Breeze agent and ask the agent to change your seat. Provide Breeze with your flight details, and they will let you know the other available seats on the Breeze flight.
- You can select the new seat for your Breeze flight from the Breeze seat map.
- If required, pay the amount to change seats on Breeze Airways and confirm your new seat with the Breeze agent.
- After confirmation, you will get a message and email from Breeze regarding your new seat.
Through the website: To change your seat on the Breeze website, take the following steps:
- Visit the website of Breeze Airways.
- Go to the My Trips option present at the top of the home page.
- Please enter your last name and confirmation number for the Breeze flight.
- As you log in, you will see your Breeze ticket with the seat number you selected before.
- You can change the seat when you click on change seat.
- You can select the new seat from the seat map. The Breeze airways seat map will show the available seats in blue and the booked ones in grey. Select the new seat of your choice.
- You might need to pay extra charges to change your seat if less than 24 hours are left before the departure of the Breeze flight.
- Proceed to pay with your card.
- After you confirm the payment, you will receive a message on your registered number about the seat change and confirmation of a new seat by Breeze.
- You will also get the confirmation email from Breeze.
Can you choose seats on Breeze Airways?
Assuming you have booked tickets on Breeze Airways, you can choose seats according to your preference on the scheduled flight. Every passenger is given the opportunity for breeze airways seat selection to book a chosen seat for a comfortable journey.
Types of Seat offered by Breeze Airways
On a Breeze Airways flight, you can find two seats on either side of the aisle.
- The first five rows are demarcated as seats with larger legroom termed ‘Nicer’ can be assigned for free if purchased during booking or later booked with the payment of $20 - $50.
- The next row of seats that are termed as ‘nice’ seats can be booked with the payment of $10 - $30 after confirming the tickets.
- All the seats on Breeze Airways flights are comfortable enough with a moveable handrest and well adjustable.
Process to select a seat on Breeze Airways:
After you have booked the tickets on Breeze Airways flight, to choose your preferred seat, try the process explained below:
Online booking of seats: you can follow a very easy procedure online to reserve your seats for a good journey with Breeze Airways. For online booking, try the steps below:
- Reach Breeze Airways' official website www.flybreeze.com
- Click on My trips
- Enter your booking code and last name
- Click on the seat selection from the menu
- Choose the preferred seat
- Pay the seat selection fee
- Confirm the seats
Call to book seats: you can call Breeze Airways customer service +1 (802)-341-3448 for assistance and confirmation on selecting seats on a Breeze airway flight. Customer service will give you information on the availability of the desired seat and the charges.
What is the Breeze Airways seat selection fee?
The passenger must pay between 10$ and 40$ Breeze Airways seat selection fees for selecting a seat with Breeze airways. The exact amount to be paid to Breeze Airways will depend on the kind of seat you have chosen. The extra legroom seats cost much more than the economy seats on Breeze airways.
You Can Read Our Other blogs:
Get a Refund From Breeze Airways
Speak to a live person at Breeze Airways