How do I Book a Multi-City Flight on Copa Airlines?
If you have a trip planned to Europe and you have calendared to visit multiple cities in one travel, then you can choose to make the multi-city bookings then you can choose to do the same through a cheap airline or a low-cost carrier airline, which is Copa Airlines. Multi-city bookings are the best to make the trip hassle-free. You will not be confused with the PNR of different bookings. To know about the booking procedure, you can go through the details given below, which can help you best with the booking procedure.
To know more, call +1 800 FLY CUP (359 2672) or contact our agents at +1 (802)-341-3448
How to make the bookings through the online procedure of Copa Airlines?
To make a Copa Airlines Multi-City Flight Booking through the online process, you can follow the steps as follows:
- Land on the webpage of Copa Airlines, www.copaair.com.
- Jump to the booking option and then enter the required details, such as trip type (choose multi-city for this), passenger details, arrival and destination city, ticket class, travel dates, etc.
- Then from the multiple options available, choose your preferred flight option.
- After reviewing the price, enter the passenger details as per the requirement.
- Then, make the payment and confirm your booking.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive an email to your personal email address and the attached ticket.
To know more about the Multi-city booking (Contact Numbers)
- Helpline Number: 1 800 VUELA COPA (359 2672) or contact our agents at +1 (802)-341-3448.
- UK Number: (1829) 946 0136 or contact our agents at +1 (802)-341-3448
- Canada Number: 1 647493 5022
- Bahamas Number: 1 800389 0772
- Argentine Number: 0800 8002672
- Aruba Number: 1 800 FLY CUP (359 2672)
- El Salvador Number: (503)2113 0369
- US Number: 1 800 FLY CUP (359 2672)
- Guyana Number: (855)654 0566
- Haiti Number: 1 800 271 COPA (2672)
How to make multi-city bookings through the mobile application of Copa Airlines?
You can even book your multi-city travel through the mobile application of Copa Airlines. If you are opting for the mobile application of Copa Airlines for the multicity booking, then you can follow the given procedure:
- First, download the mobile application of Copa Airlines, www.copaair.com/content/mobile/mobile-apps.
- Sign into your registered account using your login credentials.
- Reach out to the book section on your registered account.
- Tap on the multi-city booking and provide the required details.
- Choose a flight from the given options. Then review the flight fare and click on the Confirm and proceed option.
- Then, make the payment through net banking or other payment options available.
- After successfully making the payment, you shall receive an email to your registered email address.
- You will also receive an SMS and a notification on your device.
- You shall get the booked ticket to your registered email address along with the confirmation.
What are the other ways through which you can make the booking of a Multi-city flight?
Other than the ways explained, you can also get the bookings done for multi-city flights on Copa Airlines through the call process. You will have to give a call at Copa Airlines phone number +1 (802)-341-3448. To find the number, you can follow the given steps:
- Navigate to the contact page of the airline from the homepage of Copa Airlines.
- Tap on the call option from here.
- You will get a number +1 (802)-341-3448, give a call, and go through the given IVR:
- Press 1 for international bookings.
- Press 2 for domestic reservations.
- Press 3 to talk with an executive from the team.
Bottom Line- Hopefully, the given content is helpful and best solves your query about making the bookings. If you wish to know more or have queries with the same, you can get through customer service team or the airline’s webpage.
You Can Read Another Blog: -
How to Check in for Copa Airlines Flight?
How can I book my Copa Airlines ticket?
How can I talk someone at Copa Airlines?
Copa airlines cancellation policy
Is Copa a safe and good airline?