What about the JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy?
According to the jet blue authority, if you are carrying baggage with you, then that should be within the size limit and weight limit so that it will be easier for the airline to place your bag on the flight safely. You can go through this article mentioning certain policies that should be considered while carrying all your belongings in your bag on the flight.
If you have a carry-on bag that includes a purse, daypack, laptop bag, or pet carrier, it should be approved by the airline authority. These items should not cross the size limit of 17” length x 13” width x 8” height.
- Besides this, carry-on bags that can fit in the overhead bin should not exceed the size limit of 22” length x 14” width x 9” height. That includes wheels and handles.
- For bags that are overweight or oversized, the airline will charge baggage fees that may vary according to the type of bags you carry, from 23.13 kg to 44.91kg. It may charge you 150$ per each, and the size is between 160 cm to 203.3 cm, including the handle and wheels; then it costs you from 80$ to 150$.
How many bags can you carry on JetBlue for free?
According to the policy, you can carry one carry-on and one personal item with you, such as (a purse, small backpack, briefcase, etc.) free of charge; in case you have any doubts about the baggage. Then dial the JetBlue baggage phone number 1-866-538-5438, which will provide you best possible solution to your question.
How many free bags do you get on JetBlue?
- The free bags will depend on the fare type you have taken if you are a Blue Plus member, then you can take one checked bag.
- The Mint class includes two checked bags. And if you are on a flight to or from London, then Blue and Blue Extra fares will also allow you one free checked bag.
- The Mosaic passengers and eligible travel companions finishing the same itinerary will get two checked-in bags.
- The JetBlue Plus and JetBlue Business Card members and up to 3 eligible travel companions concluding the same itinerary will get one free checked bag.
Does JetBlue charge for carry-on bags now?
The JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy for carry-on luggage has been recently updated, so keep reading the information below carefully.
- A passenger who is traveling in basic fare with carry-on luggage will have to pay 65 USD as a carry-on baggage fee.
- Also, if you are traveling between the U.K and U.S, then $65- $105 as baggage fee for the first and second bags.
- For blue, blue plus, blue extra, Mint, mosaic, and JetBlue plus, card members are eligible to carry one bag for free, and the second bag will cost them 105 USD.
How many carry-on bags are allowed on JetBlue?
- Except for the JetBlue Basic fares, the remaining fares include one carry-on bag.
- The size of the carry-on bag should not exceed 55 x 35 x 22 cm, and the weight should not expand from 7kg.
- Passengers who have included a pet in their itinerary can take the pet carrier on the journey as a personal item if their pet carrier is approved by the authorities
You Can Read Our Other blogs:
JetBlue Pet Policy
JetBlue Airlines Check-in Policy