What Is The JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy?
- As the airline policies state, the airline will decide whether your bag can be taken as checked or carry-on as per its weight and size. They will decide whether the content can be taken on the airline or not.
- The carry-on bags must be kept under the front seat or overhead bin while traveling.
- Hand luggage is the responsibility of the passengers only.
- The check-in baggage would only be accepted on the flight on which the passenger is traveling.
- Your baggage that is assigned to the airline should have a baggage identification tag as well as a label indicating the traveler's name, address, phone number, and ticket reservation number.
- Your bag will not be accepted by the airline carrier if it doesn't meet the requirements of the airline baggage allowance policy.
- In case the passenger is changing the flight departure date and time, then the JetBlue baggage policy may be adjusted to the newly booked flight itinerary.
- A baggage fee will be refunded only to the applicable fares as per the cancellation policies of JetBlue.
- The baggage fee waiver will not get applied to the restricted fares under any situation.
- All fares are allowed to take one personal item, such as a purse, coat, umbrella, laptop bag, etc., that should fit under the front seat.
- The personal item dimensions should not exceed from43 x 33 x 20 cm, including handles and wheels.
How many free bags do you get on JetBlue?
- The free bags will depend on the fare type you have taken if you are a Blue Plus member, then you can take one checked bag.
- The Mint class includes two checked bags. And if you are on a flight to or from London, then Blue and Blue Extra fares will also allow you one free checked bag.
- The Mosaic passengers and eligible travel companions finishing the same itinerary will get two checked-in bags.
- The JetBlue Plus and JetBlue Business Card members and up to 3 eligible travel companions concluding the same itinerary will get one free checked bag.
Does JetBlue charge for carry-on bags now?
The JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy for carry-on luggage has been recently updated, so keep reading the information below carefully.
- A passenger who is traveling in basic fare with carry-on luggage will have to pay 65 USD as a carry-on baggage fee.
- Also, if you are traveling between the U.K and U.S, then $65- $105 as baggage fee for the first and second bags.
- For blue, blue plus, blue extra, Mint, mosaic, and JetBlue plus, card members are eligible to carry one bag for free, and the second bag will cost them 105 USD.
How many carry-on bags are allowed on JetBlue?
- Except for the JetBlue Basic fares, the remaining fares include one carry-on bag.
- The size of the carry-on bag should not exceed 55 x 35 x 22 cm, and the weight should not expand from 7kg.
- Passengers who have included a pet in their itinerary can take the pet carrier on the journey as a personal item if their pet carrier is approved by the authorities