KLM Airlines Cancellation Policy
What is KLM Airlines flight cancellation policy?
Is there a sudden change of plans for you? Do you want to cancel your flight reservation? If yes, then you have come to the exact right place. We are about to share numerous options available to get started with flight cancellations and refunds. KLM offers multiple ways to cancel a flight reservation. Also, there is a set of guidelines that one can stick to in order to cancel their flight bookings online and offline. This is known as the KLM airlines cancellation policy
issued by the airline to offer help and support to travelers. The guidelines are meant to offer a better comprehension of the overall cancellation process. Let’s get started.
How can I cancel my KLM flight reservation?
People can cancel their flight reservations online at www.klmairlines.com or they may use the customer support team for help to make the desired changes to their flights.
- Open your web browser and navigate to www.klm.com to initiate KLM cancellations.
- Once you are on the homepage, select the My Booking option on the page to get details of your flight reservation.
- Next, users need to select the ‘Manage booking’ option on the page. Attempt login to your KLM account. Or people can also mention their reservation reference number from their PNR along with their last name to access their flight booking.
- Once you have the access to your flight reservation, you can proceed with the desired changes to your flight. If you need to change your flight itinerary, you need to select the flight change option.
- Otherwise, select the ‘Cancel Flight’ option for your booking.
- Complete the on-screen instructions for flight cancellation and receive a flight cancellation code for your booking. Use this code for refunds later.
What is the KLM airlines’ flight cancellation policy?
KLM airlines released strict guidelines governing cancellations and refunds for the KLM flights. The key points of the KLM ticket cancellation policy are as follows:
- KLM offers 24 hours cancellation policy to travelers where they are able to cancel their flights for no additional cancellation fee or charge. The only condition is cancellation should be processed within 24 hours of initial reservation with the airline.
- A cancellation fee is applicable on all bookings after the expiry of the 24-hour cancellation window. The cancellation fee at KLM starts at USD 75 and can reach up to USD 499 depending on the cancellation date and the flight type canceled at KLM.
- After cancellation, the reimbursement is based on the flight ticket type whether refundable or non-refundable.
- If you booked via an agent, you need to connect with the agent to cancel your flight booking.
How do I call KLM customer service?
You can contact KLM customer service regarding the KLM Airline Cancellation on the KLM phone number 1-800-618-0104. Passengers who have any queries with KLM can easily speak to a live person at KLM Airlines to get 24/7 assistance.
KLM Airlines Phone Number Information
Dial (1-800-618-0104) to check real-time flight status
- Assistance and health by calling 800-618-0101
- Dial 800-618-0104 for refund related queries
- Dial 877-477-5134 for baggage information
How much does it cost to cancel a fligth on KLM Airlines
People canceling a KLM flight reservation need to pay somewhere between USD 75 to 499 depending on the flight cancellation date from the scheduled departure and the flight fare type. This is the average KLM cancellation charge collected by people canceling their flight reservation after 24 hours cancellation window available at KLM wherein travelers are able to cancel their flight booking for no additional cost or charges.
You Can Read Our Other blogs: